Hard Medication CaseHMC-03
Made in Montana
The CRO Hard Medication Case is for primary and/or secondary carry of narcotics, reversals, and other POI resuscitation drugs. It is designed to easily pack out nasal atomizers, syringes, site prep products, as well as other medication administration tools. This product is a necessity when paired with soft cases for medics that like redundancy in their kit.
- Lid retention for syringes
- Hard case design with tether attachment point
- Velcro dots for vial retention
- Loop field for vial placement
- External hook tape for kit integration
Size: L8.5" x W1.5" x H3"