KILAGRAM™ Assault Medic Bag
This product is currently sold out.
For DoD and Federal customers, this product is available on the following contracts:
CRO DESIGN, MADE BY MATBOCK IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Larger than the GRAM. Designed to carry blood.
This is a primary aid bag, designed to carry blood for resuscitation in the field. We increased the depth and changed the shape to prevent snags and make up for the increased depth. Can also be cinched down significantly with the side cinch straps which kills the dead space and reduces the profile.
We finally solved the age-old dilemma of incorporating water into the aid bag. There is a 1L bladder sleeve on the back which is surprisingly comfortable when carrying a full bladder. You don't even notice that it's there. Also includes a spot for a Nalgene or trash dump pouch.
This bag was designed for a single unit blood container, specifically a 500ml single unit.
- Larger cubic volume than the GRAM.
- Only two internal pouches (one of them is a gusseted center zip pouch).
- Rounded top to make up for increased depth.
- Side cinch clips to remove dead space.
- Dedicated single unit blood container.
- 1L bladder pouch for incorporating water.
- Chest strap.
- Adjustable shoulder straps from the top and bottom of strap.
- 1L Nalgene pocket or trash dump pouch on the outside.
Ghost® Material with Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon Fiber Composite
- Fully DECON-able and preferred for CBRNE
- 250LB Slit Tear Strength