Made in Montana
ALL-IN-ONE > Riggers Belt, Gun Belt, Climbing Harness
The HOIST Harness is an all-in-one solution to add a vertical capability to your kit. We originally designed this to replace the belt on our MARCH Belt system for medics needing to hoist SKEDs. It turns out there's a lot of utility for any assaulter needing a stable shooting platform with a slick, integrated climbing harness.
The leg loops are low profile and packable but comfortable enough for flight missions when always worn.
For a detailed breakdown of the design process, check out our blog.
- HOIST HARNESS MULTICAM PN: HOIST-MC-L (34-38")
- HOIST HARNESS MULTICAM PN: HOIST-MC-M (30-34")
- HOIST HARNESS COYOTE PN: HOIST-COY-L (34-38")
- HOIST HARNESS COYOTE PN: HOIST-COY-M (30-34")
- Inner/Outer gunbelt design
- Packable leg loops
- Bungee retention keeps leg loops from slipping down the leg (super comfortable!)
- Load-rated friction buckle on Innerbelt
- Load-rated belay loop fixed on Innerbelt
Meets EN safety ratings EN 12277 and EN 358