Made in Montana
Easily reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic fractures using our patented tightening system. The CRO pelvic binder packs flat and is designed to fit 95% of the population using the Standard size.
BOA ratcheting dial has proven reliability and testing to easily achieve at least 33lbs (150N) of circumferential force.
- BOA Fit M4 Ratcheting Dial System
- Velcro retention for Pressure Delivery Device
- Approximately half the size in cubic inches of other binders
- Lightweight 4" double-back wrap
- Easy, one-hand tightening
- Low-light, no-light features
Standard Size: 30-45" hips
The CoTCCC update, released on 31JAN2017 indicates pelvic binding under "Circulation" for bleeding control, due to common high-energy battlefield MOI's associated with significant morbidity and mortality due to associated vascular injuries. 26% of service members that died in OEF/OIF died with a pelvic fracture.