Thermal Regulation SystemTRS-COY
Made in Montana
The Thermal Regulation System is a single-unit blood transport container produced in Montana.
- 400mL or 550mL single unit blood transport container
- Temperature data logger for blood cold chain validation
- Automated Arctic temperature control to prevent freezing
- Meets AABB hemovigilance standards for whole blood transportation
- Tear-away panel included for versatile mounting options
- Velcro mounting option for inside medbag
- Manually heats to 104F (40C)
- Built-in pressure infuser
Size: L8” x W2.5” x H11”
The container can manually heat to 104F and maintain this temperature for two hours on a single charge. The heat passes through an air barrier surrounding the blood to provide safe and consistent circumferential, indirect, and radiant heat. Automated temperature control prevents freezing in extreme cold environments and maintains transport temperatures between 2-10C.
*This product is not intended to be a warmer for blood administration. Use with FDA-approved in-line blood warmers for best results.
The transport container maintains temperature between 2-10C for 12 hours at 40C ambient temperature using the cold pack provided. Automated control for freezing environments keeps temperatures within transport parameters in extreme cold environments.
Pressure infuses your blood at the point of injury without removing the blood from the pocket.